March SOL 16/31 - A Challenge for Hubby

Daylight Savings Time arrived
Timers need to be reset
Hubby's challenge for the day(s)
Digital Timers
Multiple days
AM/PM
Correct Time

What's so difficult about changing the time one hour on a timer?

Hubby is handy with most everything.  He understands electronics.  He's done this before....

But, it took him three days to get the lights to come on and shut off at the correct time.  He read the directions, set the timers.  Ummm - the lights didn't come on.  He re-read the directions, reset the timers.  Still not right.

He said, "Third times a charm or else they're going in the garbage!".

Once more he read the directions, reset the times and Voila!  They magically worked.

I would have given up the first time and just turned the lights on and off when I wanted them!

Comments

  1. I am like your husband. I would have kept going. I can't tell you how many times I've said "Third times a charm" and something works. I guess it is an expression for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Judy you are like me...forget the timers! Good thing for the balance of a persistent spouse. Bravo for your husband. Mine was not a direction reader. It made life interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate that process of finding the timers/clocks to reset. I always forget one. Glad he kept trying and succeeded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos to your hubby for commitment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for your husband for sticking with the task. Nothing is as easy as it should be anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That is too funny. I would have given up too! But Dad does love a challenge! Good work, Dad! Way to stick with it and WIN over the lights! (Let's just hope it works again today!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years