March SOL 18/31 - Nothing
This morning, I'm tired
This morning, my mind is a blank
This morning, my fingers can't type
But,
This morning, the sun is shining
This morning, the temps are suppose to soar to 70
This morning, I pray asking God for guidance
This morning, I really don't have anything to write.
This morning, my mind is a blank
This morning, my fingers can't type
But,
This morning, the sun is shining
This morning, the temps are suppose to soar to 70
This morning, I pray asking God for guidance
This morning, I really don't have anything to write.
Judy,
ReplyDeleteClever presentation of two different views. Life really is about "mindset"! Have a great Saturday!
And yes ... this morning, you still did write today! I'm always amazed at how sometimes we can say so few words, but say so much!
ReplyDelete:) Well, that turned out well. It's funny how having nothing to write about turns into something to write about.
ReplyDeleteI liked what you wrote, and hope you have a wonderful day, Judy!
ReplyDeleteBut still you wrote...and it sounds like a day full of potential for re-creation and new ideas to appear.
ReplyDeleteBut yet you did. Congratulations. Love the positives you list. Enjoy the day.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day of sunshine! It will give you something else to write about tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteYou have celebrates today! Well done.
ReplyDelete"My" sun was shining today, too! Wasn't it great? And tomorrow, after today's sun, I'll bet you have something to write about!!
ReplyDeletehttp://mainelywrite.blogspot.com/2017/03/a-jealousy-post.html
Sometimes that's the way our day goes - love your little prayer seeking guidance. The repetition of "this morning" reinforces that it is today and not any other day.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you did have something to write! I love sunshiny days.
ReplyDeleteSome days are just like that.
ReplyDeletehttps://wordsmithing2017.wordpress.com