March SOL 23/31 - My Morning Routine
How I begin each morning:
An early riser am I
Up at 5:00 without an alarm
Isn't retirement a charm
First to the computer to check messages
Then to my cozy chair to read devotions and pray
Off down the hall to spend 30 minutes with weights or a DVD
A cup of coffee calls my name
A hug and kiss from hubby to begin our day
A crossword puzzle
And a Voxer message to Michelle
God has blessed me with a new day. What JOY that brings me! What plans does He have for me today?
An early riser am I
Up at 5:00 without an alarm
Isn't retirement a charm
First to the computer to check messages
Then to my cozy chair to read devotions and pray
Off down the hall to spend 30 minutes with weights or a DVD
A cup of coffee calls my name
A hug and kiss from hubby to begin our day
A crossword puzzle
And a Voxer message to Michelle
God has blessed me with a new day. What JOY that brings me! What plans does He have for me today?
You have a great routine! I alter my wake up time with what is happening in the day. If I'm to go to schools, I am up around 5. If it is a home day, I will make it until 6:30. Retirement is great!
ReplyDeleteA great routine! I especially love the thoughts for the day for me!! Happy to be part of your daily routine! Love ya Mom!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great routine. Each day is a gift from God and an exciting adventure because we don't know where the day will take us. My day usually starts around 6:00 because 3 beasties want to be fed.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great morning ... however, mine would be better staring at 7 am and then all those other things! :) Wish I had the early morning bug, but I don't ... not yet anyway!
ReplyDelete