March SOL 31/31 - Thank You
Dear TWT Hosts, Fellow Slicers, Readers and Commentors,
We've arrived at the final day of this challenge. It has been exciting, invigorating, thought provoking and difficult.
As I finish up my sixth year of writing in this challenge, I want to thank each of you for the encouragement, the comments and joyous celebrations and sorrows that I have experienced from your slices.
I want to especially thank my daughter, Michelle, who pushed me the first year to join this awesome group of writers and keeps encouraging me each year thereafter.
Thanks to the hosts of TWT for beginning this journey 10 years ago. I thank you for giving each of us the opportunity to learn more about ourselves by writing each day.
Thanks to all who have commented on my slices. That's one thing that keeps me going.
This challenge has made me look around and see all that there is to take in. The little things that pop up and give food for thought. The inspiration from others to try new types of writing.
I look forward to reading more slices throughout the year on Tuesdays.
Thanks for becoming a great family of slicers.
Blessings & Hugs
Judy
We've arrived at the final day of this challenge. It has been exciting, invigorating, thought provoking and difficult.
As I finish up my sixth year of writing in this challenge, I want to thank each of you for the encouragement, the comments and joyous celebrations and sorrows that I have experienced from your slices.
I want to especially thank my daughter, Michelle, who pushed me the first year to join this awesome group of writers and keeps encouraging me each year thereafter.
Thanks to the hosts of TWT for beginning this journey 10 years ago. I thank you for giving each of us the opportunity to learn more about ourselves by writing each day.
Thanks to all who have commented on my slices. That's one thing that keeps me going.
This challenge has made me look around and see all that there is to take in. The little things that pop up and give food for thought. The inspiration from others to try new types of writing.
I look forward to reading more slices throughout the year on Tuesdays.
Thanks for becoming a great family of slicers.
Blessings & Hugs
Judy
I agree. We are not alone in this community. I'm so glad I met this challenge head on...and all the wonderful slicers.
ReplyDeleteAnd Judy, thank you for your commenting. Looking forward to Tuesdays.
ReplyDeleteYes, thank you to TWT and all the commenters! :)
ReplyDeleteYou entered this world wondering if you could fit in because you are not a teacher. But you are a teacher of life, a full life with a loving husband, two children, two grandchildren, and one special friend, Max. Thanks for writing to share all of your life and commenting.
ReplyDeleteHOORAY! March challenge...check! Thanks for sharing all your writing with us. We are glad you are part of the slicing tribe. :)
ReplyDeleteJudy, I am so grateful that our paths have crossed through this challenge. Thank you for visiting "me" everyday. See you on Tuesdays!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection and letter. You have captured the essence of the challenge and the community. Quite amazing! I'm so happy you joined in as well ... all your words and stories captured here, still learning about who you are, loving you all the much more! Love you, Mom!
ReplyDelete