March SOL 4/31 - Has Spring really come?

Spring

That time of the year that is so special
A time of awakening and rebirth
A time to feel the warmth of sunshine on my face
A time to hear the birds twitter
A time to dig in the soil
A time to plant
A time to watch the buds turn into flowers
A time to watch the trees form their leaves and turn green
A time to shed the heavy winter clothes
A time to smell the rain
A time to be cautious of storms
A time to be thankful for God's gifts

Can Spring really be here at the beginning of March?
Or is this just a trick of nature?

Today, I'm filled with JOY because we have
a beautiful Spring day to enjoy!

Comments

  1. Love your ode to Spring! Heading out to enjoy the sunshine and temperature today! I liked how you used the repetition of time in your lines! Have a wonderful Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although we have had springlike weather last week yesterday we had snow squalls that caused major accidents on I-81. My favorite thing about spring---changing the clocks and having daylight last longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous. It's cold here. Sun shining. Clear blue sky. But walk outside and it is just cold. Our day will come soon ... renewal, revival, rebirth, regrowth all takes time, right? Patience ... enjoy your spring day. I pray it is there to stay and then you will send some our way! Love you, Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years