Tuesday SOL 12/5/17 - God's Masterpiece

As I sit on my front porch
sipping a cup of coffee,
I watch the clouds slowly
moving across the morning sky.
The sun is inching up over the horizon
turning the sky into a brilliant
masterpiece that God has painted.
The oranges, mixed with pinks, blues and purples
turn quickly to yellow
as the sun
brightens the morning sky.

The day has begun

Thank you God for this beautiful painting!

Comments

  1. The sunrises have been spectacular these last few weeks. I marvel at the beauty every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to start the day. We have also had some spectacular sunsets as well. We need this kind of beauty to begin and end our days.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple