March 2018 SOLSC - 18/31 - Coughing
Coughing
Dry, hacking, annoying
Five Days
Enough
Doctor
Heart good
Lungs clear
Must be
ALLERGIES
What?
At 69?
Pills
Waiting
Still Coughing
It takes time
2011 - I'm creating this Blog at the encouragement of my special daughter. I've always read books and enjoyed them "in the moment" and as soon as I finish one, on to the next only to forget the author, his/her story and characters. So, with the creation of this Blog, I hope to remember why I enjoy a certain author and book and to keep track of all that I've read. 2012 - This blog is not all about my books any more - I have started adding slices of life to it and sharing with others.
It takes time, but it stinks! I had the flu in January. I still have a cough. I am certain it is post nasal drip, but everyone still looks at me like I am spreading the plague when I cough. Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteYikes!! Hope you feel better soon! Stay home- teaching can wait one more day.
ReplyDeleteYikes!! Hope you feel better soon! Stay home- teaching can wait one more day.
ReplyDeleteOne magic word for you -- MUCINEX! :-)
ReplyDeleteOh, I feel for you. Feel better!
ReplyDeleteAllergies - ugh! And we are just starting the pollen season. I hope you find the magic pill and can enjoy the outside again, soon.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon!
ReplyDeleteThe spring season will soon be here.
Be prepared!
Hope you're feeling better. Allergies can be a pain. I get monthly shots to control mine.
ReplyDeleteI know you must must feel miserable right now, but your misery sure makes for an interesting poem. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteAllergies ... no fun. Looks like we are all dealing with the spring season in a new way this year. Hope the meds help and the cough is gone away quickly! Love you Mom!
ReplyDeleteUgh, that's no fun. At least you got a good poem out of it! :-) Take care of yourself. ~JudyK
ReplyDelete