Tuesday SOL - 4/10/18 - A Big Celebration in Heaven

Today, my parents are celebrating their 75th wedding anniversary in Heaven.  I wrote about their wedding during the March Challenge Mom & Dad's Wedding.

Mom and Dad were made for each other and God blessed them during the 45 years they shared before Mom passed away.  They were dedicated to each other.  I don't remember them ever fighting or getting angry at each other, but I'm sure there must have been some disagreements.  They worked things out.  They made decisions together before doing anything or buying anything.  They were the most caring and loving couple, not only to each other, but they shared that love with all who surrounded them.  And they taught by example of what it meant to love.

And so today, as I remember celebrating their 25th and 45th anniversaries and each one in between, I know that their love continues to this day and that they are still celebrating and sharing that love.

Thanks Mom & Dad for the great example of a loving and caring marriage.  I can see you waltzing around Heaven's floor and looking into each other's eyes with the love that you've always shared!  Happy Anniversary!

Comments

  1. "They worked things out" something that so many couples today reuse to do. Marriage is a partnership and it sounds like your parents knew how to make it work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I celebrate your parents with you! What a priceless heritage you have. You mentioned two keys they both knew: "They were dedicated to each other." and "They worked things out."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a match made in heaven, for sure! A beautiful celebration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years