My Alphabet of Words - SOS #5 - 5/7/20

As I walked this afternoon, I kept trying to come up with a post, but kept going back to Ruth's message about words. I thought why not try to list a word that I relate to, for each letter of the alphabet. So here goes:
A - Adorable
B - Beautiful
C - Courteous
D - Delightful
E - Energetic
F - Fabulous
G - Grand
H - Hilarious
I - Inviting
J - Joyful
K - Kind
L - Loving
M - Mother
N - Neat
O - Open
P - Positive
Q - Questioning
R - Restful
S - Superb
T - Terrific
U - Undaunting
V - Variety
W - Wonderful
X - (e)xciting
Y - Yellow
Z - Zany
And as I look at this list of words, my mind focuses on "M - Mother". My Mother's attributes are covered in each of these words. Even though she is no longer with us, I still can hear her voice and feel her presence. Happy Mother's Day, Mom, and to all of you Mothers out there.
Here I thought many of the words related to Michelle and the girls. I guess family traits are passed down from one generation to the next. :-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with elsie! It is lovely the way family traits are passed from one generation to the next.
ReplyDeleteLove your list of words. I think they describe all 4 generations well! Love you Mom!! Happy Mother’s Day! 💜
ReplyDeleteSuch positive energy exhuberates from these words!
ReplyDelete