A Day to Celebrate! 6/11/20

A day to celebrate
The one person
who has completed my life
The one person
who puts up with my moods
The one person
who cooks for me daily
The one person
who is my handyman and jack of all trades
The one person
who makes me laugh
The one person
who is always supporting me
The one person
who I have spent 50 years with
The one person
who helps me solve crossword puzzles
The one person
who I enjoy being around
The one person
that I make meatloaf & potatoes for
The one person
who I love with all my heart
The one person
that God has blessed me with
Today I celebrate my Hubby
as he celebrates his 73rd birthday!
The one person ... who is so special to so many of us in so many ways!!! Happy birthday, Dad! We all love you to the moon and back!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet tribute! Hope he has a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a celebration for you! Happy birthday to your forever soulmate.
ReplyDeleteI love the repetition - the one person and I had to keep reading to confirm it was your husband. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! It is so special to have that one person to share life with - both the small pleasures and the big events.
ReplyDelete