Is it consistency or rut? SOS 7/17/20

As hubby would tell you, I have a routine (aka rut to him) that I do every morning.  But this consistency (in my mind) is what gets my day started and propels me thru the day.

I'm an early riser and enjoy my morning time to myself.  I check e-mails and then proceed to my "happy place" aka the front porch and read my devotions and offer my prayers to God. 

By that time, hubby has gotten up to start his day - with a hug and kiss and off for his cup of coffee.

I'm headed to "my room" for 30 minutes of exercise and then for my cup of coffee and crossword puzzle.  Hubby joins me on the front porch - he has trouble going outside the box for answers to the clues, so he bring Google with him.

Breakfast follows and we're off to another great day.

So should this be recorded as consistency or rut?




Comments

  1. I vote consistency, if only because it sounds eerily similar to my own summer morning routine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it routine not a rut and that's just what a body needs to ease into the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call it True Love. :)

    Your writing is precious -- the way you capture the ordinary moments makes my heart warm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years