Would You Believe Me? SOS 7/2/20
Last week while I was sitting on the porch enjoying my cup of coffee around 7:00 a.m., I looked toward the entrance of our subdivision. To my surprise I saw 3 figures dressed in dark blue clothing with a yellow jacket and white hard hat with a white pack on their backs carrying a spray nozzle.
They were around the subdivision sign and then poof , they disappeared into the brush and trees. Hubby came out to join me just as the last one was vanishing out of sight.
I said to him, "I think the Martians have landed". He looked at me as if my coffee was laced with something. But he did get to see the last one disappear.
A few minutes later, here comes a pick up truck with an ATV on the trailer. He stops at the same exact place, drives the ATV off the trailer and poof he's gone too! A few minutes later, he reappears, puts the ATV back on the trailer and drives off.
When I took my walk later that morning, I noticed several markers where "they" had disappeared.


We later determined that the Martians were probably disinfecting the power lines.
Would you believe me? Was itreally the Martians who have landed? Hmmmm!
They were around the subdivision sign and then poof , they disappeared into the brush and trees. Hubby came out to join me just as the last one was vanishing out of sight.I said to him, "I think the Martians have landed". He looked at me as if my coffee was laced with something. But he did get to see the last one disappear.
A few minutes later, here comes a pick up truck with an ATV on the trailer. He stops at the same exact place, drives the ATV off the trailer and poof he's gone too! A few minutes later, he reappears, puts the ATV back on the trailer and drives off.
When I took my walk later that morning, I noticed several markers where "they" had disappeared.


We later determined that the Martians were probably disinfecting the power lines.
Would you believe me? Was itreally the Martians who have landed? Hmmmm!
Hmmm ... hard to tell in the photos! Not conclusive! But an interesting story anyways! (Do they really do that? Disinfect the power lines?? That seems ... unnecessary. But what do I know? Maybe it was martians!)
ReplyDeleteSuch a funny morning! I love the light-hearted way you describe an everyday occurrence.
ReplyDeleteThis makes me laugh...especially Michelle's comment. :)
ReplyDeleteI bet those "Martians" didn't know they were being spied on and they would be featured on-line. I love curious happening, but love it more when I know the "rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say.
ReplyDelete