My Little Word for 2012: REFLECT
reflect\ri-flekt\ vb \ 7: Realize, Consider ~ 2a: to think quietly and calmly. b: to express a thought or opinion resulting from reflection.
I have challenged myself to write/reflect on something each week. I hope this will help me to get back into scrapbooking to reflect on the moments of my life and my family. By looking back, I can look forward to what is in store for me in the future. I'm sure it will help me realize how truly blessed I am.
So let 2012 begin by Reflecting.
I have challenged myself to write/reflect on something each week. I hope this will help me to get back into scrapbooking to reflect on the moments of my life and my family. By looking back, I can look forward to what is in store for me in the future. I'm sure it will help me realize how truly blessed I am.
So let 2012 begin by Reflecting.
Great word choice! I love the idea of reflecting . . . however, that deserves time! Wish I had more time!
ReplyDelete