SOL #31 - 3/31/12 - It's Over

It's over, it's finished
    Where did the week go?

It's over, it's finished
    Oh, what fun we had!

It's over, it's finished
    Time to go home

It's over, it's finished
    Give hugs and kisses

It's over, it's finished
    Pack the car and wave bye-bye

It's over, it's finished
    Till next time -one short month

Comments

  1. Where did the last week go? Time flies . . . sad to see you go, but I know Dad and Max are waiting for you at home! Safe travels until next time - yeah only a month! Until then - skype!!!

    I'm so glad that you joined in the challenge and did it! Quite an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing your stories.

    Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining the slicers - it has been great to find so many new writers and readers this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, it has been so fun getting to know you this month. I hope you continue on Tuesdays! And thanks for the comments on my blog. I looked forward to reading them. Safe trip home....

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true Judy...where does the time go??? But there is always a next time when again we are with those we love! Thanks for all the comments and we will meet one of these days...I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad Michelle encouraged you to join this challenge. It's nice to have a voice from a different world. You have written some amazing posts and I hope there are more to come. Drive safely and take care of your back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray - we wrote every day! :) Hope to see you during your next visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One week with your daughter and grandchildren is too short. A month of writing every single day is just enough (at least for me.) I think that you and Michelle were lucky to be in this adventure to together and to have that one week when you were physically close too is a bonus
    Happy writing!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

Tuesday SOL - 9/25/12 - A New Beginning for a Special Couple