Tuesday SOLSC - 4/2/13 - What to write????
After writing for a full month and I didn't have a problem finding something to write about, I find that my mind is void of any ideas.
During the month I wrote about:
Family - Hubby, Michelle, Granddaughters, & friends
The weather
Max (he doesn't even have anything to write about)
My OLW - Grateful
My hobbies
Our vacation
And now, after one day off, my mind is blank. At least I have one whole week to come up with something creative for next week.
My hobbies
Our vacation
And now, after one day off, my mind is blank. At least I have one whole week to come up with something creative for next week.

this makes me smile...because I had some bouts of the same thing during ...but during the 'slice'....lots of false starts too....have a great week. xo
ReplyDeleteI know isn't it funny how this works Judy? We write everyday and then "poof" the mind is a blank slate...why does this happen?
ReplyDeleteThat's how writing goes.
ReplyDeleteEven when you write about nothing, you write about something. Your topics are the details of your life, so important!
ReplyDeleteI think it's true for many writers. We are so attuned during the month of March to be sure we had plenty to write about each day! Then April came and we took a sigh of relief not to feel that pressure to perform or present a slice. That's why the challenge is beneficial! Keeps you on your toes and notice the world around you! Happy noticing!
ReplyDeleteThe frustrations of a writer. I see this is my stdents when we take a day off. It can be hard to "get back on track". Before you know it your mind will be flowing with ideas.
ReplyDeleteI felt just like you did. No problem in March, but suddenly in April, I was wordless. But we are writers, so we keep on writing.
ReplyDelete