Tuesday SOLSC - 2/25/14 - Changing Weather

One day it's up
Next day it's down
Some sun, Some clouds
A breeze, A gale
Puffy clouds, Heavy, ominous looking clouds
Cool temps, Cold temps, Frigid temps

And,
Then,

Warm temps, almost hot temps
Sitting on the deck, Basking in the sun

Only to be brought back
To cool temps, With cold temps predicted
And what
That nasty word
Possible _ _ _ _
It can't be.

I'm so ready
Hurry up Spring


Comments

  1. From your lips to mother nature's ears - I'm so with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this poem reaches winter's ears so he knows it's time to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Judy!!! Tonight wind chills of minus 30 is the prediction! UGH Spring where are you?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring cannot arrive soon enough! It will be a glorious day when it officially arrives and decides to stay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spring will come, no matter what tricks the winter tries to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! I would love to retire my heavy coats and boots. I'm ready for sandals and sun dresses already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yesterday-sweater/coat, then short sleeves, sitting on porch, then putting out trash/winter coat-temp dropped 33 degrees in less than an hour! You described my day exactly. Hope is in the increase in bird song, I think! Thanks for writing all of our feelings, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From reading posts tonight, it seems like many of us are ready for spring! You are right _ _ _ _ is a nasty word!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't complain too much because Colorado isn't getting it as bad as some of the other states in the country. Although I have the same feelings! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years