Tuesday 12/27/16 - OLW

This past year, I struggled to find just the right word to live by and so I never made a decision.  During the last couple of weeks, I once again started pondering just what my OLW should be.

Yesterday as I sat on our front porch enjoying the warmth of the sun coming thru the windows, I took a look at our Christmas tree and the ornaments hanging around it.  There was one that caught my eye and the word popped out at me and said, "THIS IS IT".  Focus on JOY in 2017.

And so, my word was chosen.

I already have a lot of JOY in my life, so I'm going to focus on giving and sharing that JOY with others.  I'm going to focus on the every day JOY that I take for granted.

  

Comments

  1. I love that you are going to focus on giving and sharing joy. One of the reasons I've never picked joy was because I was focusing on myself. It never occurred to me to focus the word on others. Genius! Ha! My OLW is Choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this word. It was mine a few years ago and it has stuck with me ever since. Wherever I am, I look for JOY. I hope it sticks with you as it did with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found your OLW in such a lovely way. I am still thinking about mine. Sometimes I think I overthink it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found a perfect word. Joy is all around us even if we sometimes have to look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found OLW already. I like that it's not just about joy in your life but also about bringing joy to the lives of others. Such a warm and bright word.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SOL 18/31 - The Realtor's Came Yesterday

Tuesday SOL 10/23/12 - Mr. Pockets goes to school

SOL 21/31 - Today We Celebrate 45 Years